Monday Make :: Verde Necklace
The Verde Necklace: a lush statement for May
Green is the color this month! May’s Pretty Palettes blog hop features various shades and hues–don’t forget that next Wednesday May 31st is the reveal! Last week’s birthstone feature highlighted emerald, May’s birthstone in the Evergreen Slip-On Necklace.
To follow with the theme, I created the Verde Necklace, a perfect statement for the spring months and on into summer. It features Bead Gallery’s beautiful green quartz crystals along with a fun way to create an adjustable clasp with the leather cording.
All you need to create a Verde Necklace of your own is:
- Bead Gallery® gold tube beads
- Bead Gallery® gold bumpy squares
- Bead Gallery® 3mm gold rounds
- Bead Gallery® green crystal points
- Beadalon® gold 19-strand .018” flexible beading wire
- Beadalon® #2 gold crimp tubes
- Bead Landing 12mm gold jump rings
- Bead Landing brown deerskin lace
You also need a few basic tools like super crimping pliers, chain-nose pliers & scissors.
Let’s get this Monday Make started!
Thank you for joining me for today’s Monday Make! I look forward to visiting with you again next Wednesday for the May Pretty Palettes reveal. If you liked this post, you’ll also like: