Pretty Palettes :: March 2017 Inspiration
March 2017 Inspiration
Halcraft’s Pretty Palette blog hop
Happy March, Pretty Palette pals! It’s time for the wild weather of March. Here in the midwest, March is filled with wind, rain, sparkling sunshine, and the occasional snow shower. The best part of spring in the midwest is flowers. Whether they’re wildflowers like spring beauties, Dutchman’s breeches, and Jacob’s ladder, or cultivated beauties like daffodils and grape hyacinths, spring flowers bring joy and color to our world. One of my favorite flowers is the tulip. I love all the colors and the shapes this humble bulb is able to produce!
This month’s Pretty Palette is based on the above photo taken in my front yard last spring. These orange tulips nearly glow against my gray house!
Each month I choose beads to go along with the month’s Pretty Palette so that you can play along, too! All you need to do is:
- Choose your favorite coordinating beads from the big wall o’ beads. If you already have beads or art beads in your stash that coordinate, feel free to use them. Have fun!
- Make a project with your beads and post it on your blog, Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest.
- Visit the blog on the final Wednesday of March (the 29th, this year) and post a link to your pieces.
It’s that easy!
Pretty Palettes beads for March 2017:
- green jasper stone chips
- large wooden rondelles
- round wooden mix
- orange glass mix
- large orange ceramic rounds
- red dyed quartzite rounds
- orange swirl Czech glass lentils
- 6mm round orange dyed jade
Thanks for visiting the blog! We’re looking forward to seeing your Pretty Palette projects at the end of the month!