Seaside Sparkle Earrings Project
80786 16 Bead Gallery® 7x1mm white shell heishi
80349 36 Bead Gallery® 8mm rhinestone spacers
10288507 8 Bead Gallery® 6mm gold plated tubes
92172 2 Bead Gallery® 18x14mm golden fire faceted nuggets
10288412 14 Bead Gallery® 3mm gold plated rounds
035926 20” Beadalon® .018” satin gold 7-strand flexible beading wire
2 #2 gold crimp tubes
2 2” gold eye pins
1 pair gold ear wires
Time: 1-2 hours
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Tip: When creating the golden fire faceted nugget links, make sure that the loops are parallel to one another so that they are flat within the curve of the beaded strand.
1. Slide 1 golden fire faceted nugget onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop to create one nugget link.
2. Cut the beading wire into two 10” pieces.
3. Onto 1 piece of beading wire string a 3mm round, 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 gold tube, 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 shell heishi, 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 shell heishi, 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 3mm round, one loop of the nugget link, 1 3mm round, 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 shell heishi, 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 shell heishi, and 1 rhinestone spacer.
4. String 1 gold tube and repeat step 3 in reverse to create a symmetrical earring using the second loop of the nugget link.
5. Center the beads on the wire and bring the ends of the wire together. Holding the two ends of the wire as one, string 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 gold tube, 1 rhinestone spacer, 1 3mm round, and 1 crimp tube.
6. Pass the beading wires through the loop of an ear wire and back through the crimp tube. Crimp the tube and trim excess beading wire.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 to create the second earring.