Rockoco Deco Earrings Project
91387 4 bead gallery® 6mm jet glass faceted rounds
94739 2 bead gallery® 11x11mm gold two-hole spike sliders
94832 4 bead gallery® 8mm gold-capped faux pearl links
94832 2 bead gallery® 12mm gold-capped jet glass faceted rounds
97900 2 bead gallery® gunmetal spikes with loops
16 2” antique gold eye pins
4 4mm gold jump rings
4 2” gold ball pins
1 pair gold ear wires
3 ½” small gold chain
Round nose pliers
Chain nose pliers (2)
Tip: The faux pearls came as links, but I used the antique gold eye pins to give the earrings more texture and variety. If you’d like to keep the links as is, they would work fine in this project!
1. Remove the faux pearls and 12mm gold capped jet faceted rounds from their links by trimming the loop off of one end. Make sure to keep the little gold caps, as they’re tiny and can be easily lost.
2. Cut the small gold chain into two 1-inch lengths and six 1/4-inch lengths.
3. Slide 1 gold cap, 1 faux pearl, and 1 gold cap onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop.
4. Slide 1 6mm jet glass faceted round onto an eye pin. Make a simple loop. Repeat.
5. Slide an eye pin through the holes in one of the two-hole spike sliders. Make a simple loop. Repeat using a second eye pin and passing it through the second hole.
6. Slide 1 gold cap, 1 12mm jet glass faceted round, and 1 gold cap onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
7. Slide 1 gold cap, 1 faux pearl and 1 gold cap onto a ball pin. Make a wrapped loop.
8. Open one 4mm jump ring and pass it through the loop of a gunmetal spike and the end loop of a 1-inch piece of chain.
9. Connect a ¼” piece of chain to each of the loops on one side of the two-hole spike slider.
10. Open a 4mm jump ring and pass it through the opposite ends of the chain and the loop of the faux pearl link.
11. Connect the other loop of the faux pearl link to the loop of the ear wire.
12. Connect 1 6mm jet faceted round link to the 12mm jet faceted round drop. Attach this dangle to the right loop of the two-hole spike slider.
13. Open the other loop of the two-hole spike slider. Slide onto it 1 ¼” piece of chain and the 1-inch piece of chain with a spike.
14. Connect 1 6mm jet faceted round link to the pearl drop. Connect the other loop of the 6mm jet faceted round link to the ¼” piece of chain.
15. Repeat steps 3-14 to create the second earring.
Level of difficulty: 3 stars