New Beads & Charms for Your Autumn Designs
The air is crisp, the leaves are falling and it’s time to get excited about fall projects. Not sure where to start? We have some gorgeous new Bead Gallery beads to inspire you this autumn! As always, our Halcraft designers have been busy creating free DIY jewelry tutorials for beaders of all skill levels to help get you into beading mode this fall.
- Braided bracelet strands are new in Michael’s stores this season; you can wear them on their own or incorporate them into larger pieces, like this gorgeous Dark Romance Necklace designed by Erin Strother and the elegant Sassy Tassel Necklace by Michelle Mach.
- Add a little blue and silver “je ne sais quoi” to your fall ensemble with Denise Yezbak Moore’s Romantique Necklace, which features our new beaded chain strands. These are also great for fringe earrings, as you just cut a length of 1” and attach the top link of chain to your favorite ear wire. Instant faceted movement, perfect for framing the face!
- Earthy textures and gold tones are on trend this fall and we’ve got you covered with new stone beads and pendants. Erin Strother’s Autumn Organics Necklace combines a chunky citrine pendant with leather and metallics, while Denise’s Golden Earth Necklace features quartz, stone and gold leaf pendants for sophisticated yet earthy look.
- We’ve got several new packaged gold and silver charms this season, perfect for your next jewelry project. Check out Denise’s Sun, Sea and Surf Bracelet tutorial for a fun, simple way to incorporate charms.
- Metal bead strands are new in-store this fall; so many great shapes and designs to choose from! To see some of them in action check out the dreamcatcher-inspired Turquoise Tree Necklace by Michelle Mach, which features our new metal leaf beads, and Erin Prais-Hintz’ funky Citrine Bubbles Necklace, which features our new infinity links. Infinite possibilities!
What’s on tap for you this Fall? You can keep up with Halcraft’s latest beads, designs and inspirations by following our Instagram account @halcraft. Tag us or use #halcraft or #BeadGallery to show us your fall creations!