New Charms and Pendants
Our new charms and pendants have arrived at Michaels Stores! We have rose gold (for the first time!), 14k plated gold and sterling silver plated charms in a variety of shapes, figures and themes – perfect for making a charm bracelet to commemorate a special event or remind a friend of your shared memories.
We also have beautiful pendants in a number of high quality materials including druzy, agate, crystal and other natural elements – ideal if you’re looking for that distinctive focal bead for your creations. To give you some ideas, our designers have created a number of DIY jewelry tutorials that use our new charms and pendants:
- Trendy turquoise, silver-plated pavé charms and chunky pendants combine to create the lovely items in Denise Yezbak Moore’s Verre Bleu Jewelry Set. Complete with layered necklaces, stacking bracelets and earrings, the Verre Bleu set will make you think you’re strolling down the Avenue des Champs-Élysées.
- Deep blue beads and gold-plated charms are featured in the Stargazer Jewelry Set. If you love the color of the night sky combined with the glint of gold, you’ll love the pieces in this set. The stackable bracelets with the north star and moon charms are out of this world.
- Everyone needs a guardian angel. Now you can make a rainbow of angels for your friends and family. Check out these easy tutorials from Molly Schaller where she shows you how to make simple bangles, earrings and necklace with our colorful angel bead strands.
- Charms aren’t just for bracelets! You can use them to create simple but striking earrings as well. Two examples are Purple Haze earrings and Burgundy Bliss earrings – both from Denise Yezbak Moore.
- The Gold Dust Jewelry Set, made with Bliss Beads available at Jo-Ann, is a perfect look for fall. Amber, glass and gold filigree mix in beautiful combinations in the earrings, bracelet and layering necklaces.
- It isn’t too early to start thinking about Halloween! Whether you’re trying to dress up a costume or add a little spooky decor to your dinner table, you’ll find a lot of ideas on our Halloween Pinterest board. For a quick and easy touch of the other-worldly, check out this Day of the Dead skull earrings tutorial.
How are you using charms and pendants? We’d love to see what you’re doing! Tag us on Instagram (@Halcraft) or use #halcraft or #BeadGallery to show us your new creations!