The Holiday Season - a Time to Sparkle & Shine!
We love the holidays here at Halcraft! It’s such a special time full of family and friends, yummy food and delightful decor. Plus, there are so many opportunities to dress up and show off your own personal sparkle and shine. Whether you are headed to a holiday dinner with your favorite gal pals, the office Christmas party or a New Year’s gala, you can show off your personal style with these eye-catching and easy-to-create jewelry designs.
- Home Decor … you get dressed up over the holidays, why shouldn’t your home? Whether you want to dress up your candles, your table, your wine glasses or your tree – you’ll find festive and fun holiday DIY projects in our Holiday Project Gallery.
- Holiday sparkle .. it won’t be just the lights on the tree that sparkle. The rhinestones and serious bling in these designs will ensure that YOU shine this holiday season. The “Blinded by the Light Necklace” by Erin Prais-Hintz combines large rhinestone connectors with smaller beads to create a circle of light. Denise Yezbak Moore’s “Lombard Necklace” with its pearl flowers and crystal flower sliders makes a dramatic statement. And the “Skyros Cuff Bracelet” by Molly Schaller combines gold, crystal and turquoise sliders in a sophisticated pattern for a festive addition to any outfit.
- Elegant simplicity .. it’s amazing how a few simple beads and sliders, combined with some lengths of chain, can create a stunning statement necklace that dresses up any outfit – from jeans to a little black dress. The “Fearless Pearl Necklace” by Katie Hacker, with the addition of two crystal sliders, is a blingy upgrade to your grandmother’s simple strand of pearls. And Molly Schaller’s “Simply Sapphire Necklace” raises the humble blue cornflower to a new level with silver rhinestone sliders and a crystal feather slider .. perfect for when you’re feeling like your outfit needs some glam-power.
- Holiday Jewelry Trio .. for the days when you want to show off your holiday spirit, but don’t want to sport too much bling, this holiday trio of earrings by Molly Schaller fits the bill. Adorable earrings that look like Santa and Mrs. Claus, snowmen with top hats, and Christmas tree bulbs are easy to make and fun to wear. Make a set for you and a set for your mom, daughter, or BFF! A perfect gift!
- Speaking of gifts, we’ve put together a DIY Sparkle and Shine Holiday Gift Guide. It includes easy-to-make earrings, bracelets and necklaces as well as some simple personal accessories and home decor items. Plus, Molly Schaller has a series going on over on our blog about Quick and Easy Gifts. Make sure you check it out!