Getting Holiday Ready!
We’ve started thinking about the holidays here at Halcraft. No one’s allowed to play Christmas Carols until December 1st, but that hasn’t stopped us from planning for cheery seasonal decor and glamorous holiday outfits! Our designers have put together a few projects to inspire you to start thinking about your upcoming holiday season.
- A beaded wire frame holiday wreath, designed by Barb Switzer, will add a big burst of holiday spirit to your door. Or is twinkling lights is more your style, check out this lighted beaded “Joy” sign, designed by Erin Prais-Hintz.
- This embellished ornament hanger, designed by Michelle Mach, is perfect for displaying some cherished ornaments, including these charming snowflake ornaments created by Erin Prais-Hintz.
- No mantle is complete without a garland; check out this elegant beaded holiday garland designed by Erin Strother.
- Make a statement when you enter a room with Denize Yezbak Moore’s Crystallize Necklace, rich with glass crystals and metal fringe. And the Ablaze Necklace, with amber rondelles and antique brass sliders, will set your holiday outfit on fire!
- The Mystic Bracelet’s deep iridescent purple hues can bring a touch of the magic of the season to any outfit.
Are you making any festive holiday jewelry or decor? We’d love to see what you’re doing! Tag us on Instagram (@Halcraft) or use #halcraft or #BeadGallery to show us your new creations!