Make it a DIY Summer with our Jewelry Tutorials
Warm weather is upon us. This evokes family road trips, fireworks with friends, and a cold drink in your hand on a hot day. This can also mean time to dip your toes into new DIY projects while enjoying the summer sunshine. Our free jewelry tutorials have you covered. Whether a summer wedding or a backyard BBQ, you will find the necklace, bracelet or pair of earrings just right for you and your skill level.
- Burst into summer with the colorful Berry Burst Necklace designed by Denise Yezbak Moore. This vibrant necklace is accented with gold, green and quartz and is perfect for the patio or that classy backyard party.
- There is nothing more relaxing than the sweet smell of fresh lavender during the summer months. Looking for a beaded stylish bracelet or a playful necklace with a fringe twist? Check out the Lavender Ladder Bracelet and the Sweet Lavender Necklace, both designed by Erin Prais-Hintz.
- The Garden of Pearls trio evokes memories of parties past. Perfect for that summer wedding or garden soiree, these vintage-inspired pieces are sure to turn some heads. The Garden of Pearls necklace, bracelet, or earrings can be worn together or separately and after all … pearls never go out of style.
- Call upon your inner flower child with the Sky Portal Necklace designed by Katie Hacker. This bohemian piece is accented with deep green, amethyst and purple beading with antique wiring. You’ll be all ready for the summer of ‘69 with this earth and sky necklace.
- Put on your hiking boots for a walk in the woods with these nature inspired bracelets by designer Erin Prais-Hintz! These Bundled Up Bracelets look great stacked together, by themselves, or with a mix of other bracelets. No experience necessary.
For more DIY tricks and tips be sure to check out our monthly newsletter, The Strand. Filled with free downloadable tutorials, the most popular blog posts, beading tips and featured designs, The Strand is a monthly “best of” of halcraft.com. Sign up so you don’t miss out!